Quadnet Poker Network is India’s largest poker network comprising of BLITZPOKER, Spartan Poker & PokerHigh.
Following are some important points to note for the players playing on the Quadnet Poker Network.
1) How many accounts can a player have on the Network?
A player can have one account per poker room on the network. Eg. A player can have an account each on BLITZPOKER, Spartan Poker, Poker High.
2.) What is the policy for playing Cash Games and Tournaments from different IDs across the network?
- A player is not allowed to play the same cash table from his/her different IDs across the network at the same time.
- A player is not allowed to play the same tournament from his/her different IDs across the network, even after busting out from other ID. Eg. If a player is playing a tournament from BLITZ and busts out, then he/she may re-enter only from the BLITZ ID and not from his/her Spartan/Poker High ID.
3) How is TDS calculated?
- Cash outs and TDS: Cash outs for all players on the Quadnet Poker Network will be made by Quadrific Media Pvt Ltd. Cashouts for all players on the network are subject to withholding tax (TDS) as per applicable rates (i.e. 30% currently) which is submitted to the Indian tax authorities under section 194B of the Income Tax Act
- Deposits and Cashouts will be summed for all accounts of the player on the network to calculate TDS.
4.. When is PAN verification needed?
A player must complete his PAN verification at time of first cash out or when cumulative deposit crosses INR 50,000, whichever is earlier.