Which card suit is highest in poker?
How to Play on BLITZPOKER?
Playing at BLITZPOKER is easy. Just click on the below mentioned link to start playing and win: https://www.blitzpoker.com/
- Click on the above-mentioned link to ‘SIGN UP’ and create your BLITZPOKER account.
- Validate your account by clicking on the link sent on the registered email address.
- You can now join BLITZPOKER client. You may choose any of the three options mentioned below a) Downloads – Window/ MacBook: Click on the ‘Download’ button on the above-mentioned link to download the client – Instant Play: Join the action at BLITZPOKER without downloading. Click on ‘Instant Play’ button to launch the flash player. – Mobile App: Enjoy playing the games at The BLITZPOKER on your mobile device as well For Android users: You need to click on the ‘Android’ For iOS users: You need to click on the ‘iOS’
- Once your BLITZPOKER\
- account is created you can then login with your username and password and there you go, play and win!
Please note: Username once selected, cannot be changed. However, you can change the screen name (Screen name is the name that reflects on the table. Enjoy playing Freerolls without investing any money and win real cash chips as prize money.
How to view hand history?
Can I play without depositing any amount?
What is icon ‘A’, table marked on lobby indicates?
I am registered for a tournament but cannot find it. How do I view all the tournaments I am registered in?
Please follow the steps mentioned below for you to view all the tournaments you have registered in
- Login to BLITZPOKER App/Client with ‘Username’ and ‘Password’
- Click on the ‘Settings’ tab
- Click on ‘My Tournaments’
You can view all the tournaments you have registered in.
I went out for a while and returned only to find out that I was logged out?
What happens if I am disconnected in the middle of a hand?
I am faced with a difficult decision in a poker hand, do I get additional time?
How does Auto-Muck work?
If the auto-muck check box is selected, then the showdown rules at river are:-The player who took the last aggressive action in the hand will show his hand first. If the aggressive player is the winner, then the other player/players in the hand can muck their hand. If the aggressive player loses the hand then the aggressive player’s hand will be shown first and then the winner’s hand is shown. If everybody has checked on the river, then the first active player to the left of the dealer will show the hand to the table first. If the next active player has a better hand than the previous player, then he/she needs to show the hand to the table or else if they are losing (with reference to all previous players) the hand will automatically be mucked, and this sequence will continue for all players. Example: – For a 6-player table, 6 players (all have selected the auto-muck check box) have checked on the river and the 3rd player (player next to BB) has the second-best hand and player on the button has the best hand. The actions that will follow at showdown are: –
- First player will show the hole cards to the table
- Second player will muck the hand
- Third player will show the hole cards to the table
- Fourth player will muck the hand
- Fifth player will muck the hand
- Sixth player will show the hole cards to the table as this player is the winner
What is re-straddle?
Does the poker software allow me to muck the winning poker hand?
What is Run It Twice (RIT)? How does it work?
What is Boost poker?
What is icon ‘Star’, table marked on lobby indicates?
What is straddle? How does it work?
Straddle is a forced blind, double the big blind amount and is always put before the cards are dealt. It allows you to act last in that round where players wanting to enter must at least call your blind raise, giving you the option to raise your blind raise, re-raise a raiser, check, or fold. The straddle will work in the following conditions:
- Straddle will only be enabled if the straddle check box is checked before the hand.
- Straddle will only have an impact on the game pre-flop. Pre-flop, the minimum call amount is the straddle amount if the straddle check box is enabled. After the flop opens, the minimum bet amount will be the big blind amount.
- Straddle cannot be done on the dealer button. So, straddle can only be posted if 4 or more players are involved in a hand.