6 Card Pot Limit Omaha (PLO)
You all might have heard and played the second most popular Poker game format – Omaha Poker, commonly known as PLO – Pot Limit Omaha. A Pot-Limit-Omaha typically involves 4-hole cards and 5 community cards, wherein a player must use 2-hole cards to create their best 5 card hand. This gives a player more choices to make their best hand. Unlike No-Limit Texas Holdem’ a Pot Limit game allows a player to raise equal to the size of the pot.
INTRODUCING 6 CARD PLO
BLITZPOKER introduces yet another variant of PLO – the 6 Card PLO, apart from the already existing 4-card and 5-card PLO tournaments. Like any other PLO variant, in this format, 6 cards are dealt as hole cards and a player must use 2-hole cards and 3 community cards to make his/her best 5 card hand. The game also follows a pot-limit structure as regular variants. It is available at 2/5, 5/10, 10/20, 25/50, 50/100,100/200,500/1000 stake tables.
Showcase your poker skills at BLITZPOKER’s new 6 Card PLO tables!!
Terms and Conditions:
1) In case of any disputes, BLITZPOKER’s decision is final and binding.
2) People aged 18 years and above can take part in the promotion where it is legally permitted.
3) All contests and promotions run on www.blitzpoker.com are under the sole preview of Esperanza Gaming Pvt Ltd. None of its affiliates and partners are in any way responsible or liable for the same.
4) The Company reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify any promotion/offer or any part thereof at its sole discretion at any time during its validity.
5) Participation in a promotion shall be treated as unconditional acceptance by the participant to all the applicable terms and conditions mentioned herein.
6) The Company reserves the right to end any promotional offer at any time, without providing notice, reason or justification.
7) The decision of the Company with respect to all aspects of a promotion shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
8) For Additional Terms & Conditions please refer Legal Terms and Conditions