BAD BEAT JACKPOT
Got a four of a kind and still lost the hand? It’s rare to lose such a hand but quite possible. This is known as ‘Bad Beat’ in poker terms. We understand how frustrating it can be to lose a winning hand!
At BLITZPOKER, we don’t want players to be disappointed when they lose a hand they were highly likely to win. Hence, we came up with Bad Beat Jackpot so you are truly rewarded for the hand that was always yours!
Bad Beat Jackpot Payout
Here’s how you’ll get paid for losing from a bad beat:
• Bad Beat Hand – 30%
• Winning Hand – 15%
• Rest of Players in Hand – 10%
• Other Players (This sum will be divided equally amongst players playing on other tables of this BBJ) – 15%
• House Revenue – 10%
• Leave in Jackpot (for next BBJ) – 20%
Rules to be eligible for Bad Beat Jackpot
• Bad Beat Jackpot is only applicable to BBJ Tables (Marked with a start).
• A minimum of four active players must be dealt cards
• Players need to use both cards dealt to them
• For the combinations – ‘Four of a Kind’- both pocket cards should form a pair
• For the combination ‘Two Pairs’ – either both pocket cards should form a pair with each other or each of the pocket cards should form a pair with the cards on the board
• This jackpot would be paid out to those losing with a hand of Quad Deuces or better on any of our real money No-Limit hold’em tables
• The Criteria for Pot Limit Omaha Bad Beat Jackpot is Four of a kind Aces or better
Terms and Conditions:
1. The criteria for the Bad Beat Jackpot (BBJ) may be changed at any time without giving any prior notice to the players. The latest BBJ criteria will be updated on this page.
2. No-Limit Texas Holdem- This jackpot would be paid out to those losing with a hand of Quad Deuces or better on any real money tables
3. Pot-Limit Omaha – This jackpot would be paid out to those losing with a hand of Quad Aces or better on any real money tables
4. For Additional Terms & Conditions please refer Legal Terms and Conditions