BAD BEAT JACKPOT
Got a four of a kind and still lost the hand? It’s rare to lose such a hand but quite possible. This is known as ‘Bad Beat’ in poker terms. We understand how frustrating it can be to lose a winning hand!
At BLITZPOKER, we don’t want players to be disappointed when they lose a hand they were highly likely to win. Hence, we came up with Bad Beat Jackpot so you are truly rewarded for the hand that was always yours!
Play on our exclusive Bad Beat Jackpot tables — Omaha 4 BBJ, Bronze BBJ, Silver BBJ and Gold BBJ — and be in the run of winning a huge jackpot.
The Jackpot will be triggered if minimum combinations for each of the following tables are achieved
• Omaha 4 BBJ: Four of A Kind, Jacks
• Bronze BBJ: Full House, A’s
• Silver BBJ: Full House, A’s
• Gold BBJ: Full House, A’s
The Jackpot will be formed automatically by taking a contribution at the following rate
• Omaha 4 – INR 1 per INR 200 in the pot (capped at INR 3)
• Bronze – INR 1 per INR 20 in the pot (capped at INR 1)
• Silver – INR 1 per INR 100 in the pot (capped at INR 5)
• Gold – INR 2 per INR 300 in the pot (capped at INR 15)
Jackpot payouts are as follows
• Bad Beat Hand – 30%
• Winning Hand – 15%
• Rest of Players in Hand – 10%
• Other Players (This sum will be divided equally amongst players playing on other tables of this BBJ) – 15%
• House Revenue – 10%
• Leave in Jackpot (for next BBJ) – 20%
Terms and Conditions:
1. The criteria for the Bad Beat Jackpot (BBJ) may be changed at any time without giving any prior notice to the players. The latest BBJ criteria will be updated on this page.
2. For Additional Terms & Conditions please refer Legal Terms and Conditions