Run It Thrice
Want to upgrade your poker gaming experience? BLITZPOKER is all set to elevate your online gaming scenario in the poker industry.
Let’s say— You and the other players go all-in before the river; you can now deal the remaining cards thrice! Sounds crazy right. For the first time ever, we present to you “Run It Thrice” a game like never before in the history of online poker.
‘Run it Thrice’ allows players to deal the remaining board cards three times. So, when two players are playing a hand and both are all-in before the river, they can now deal the remaining cards three times and the amount in the pot is also split into three separate amounts to be paid out according to the results of the three different boards.
Kick-offs scheduled form 12th May 2021. Become a part of a memorable game and make full use of this first time ever golden opportunity by BLITZPOKER… see you at the tables!
NOTE: Update your BLITZPOKER app or client to enjoy this new and exciting gameplay
Terms and Conditions:
1) In case of any disputes, BLITZPOKER’s decision is final and binding.
2) People aged 18 years and above can take part in the promotion where it is legally permitted.
3) All contests and promotions run on www.blitzpoker.com are under the sole preview of Esperanza Gaming Pvt Ltd. None of its affiliates and partners are in any way responsible or liable for the same.
4) The Company reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify any promotion/offer or any part thereof at its sole discretion at any time during its validity.
5) Participation in a promotion/tournament shall be treated as unconditional acceptance by the participant to all the applicable terms and conditions mentioned herein.
6) The Company reserves the right to end any promotional offer at any time, without providing notice, reason, or justification.
7) The decision of the Company with respect to all aspects of a promotion shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
8) For Additional Terms & Conditions please refer to Legal terms and conditions