Get ready to hit the 5L Jackpot
Win upto 500 times your buy-In with BLITZPOKER’s Windfall tournament. Each tournament in the Windfall format get a prize pool which is randomly selected by way of a spinning wheel. The most exciting part, buy-in to this format starts from Rs. 2 only!
Windfall for OFC starts 10th May’21!
What is Windfall?
Simply put, think of a super-fast, 3-handed sit & go where you buy-in for any amount from Rs 5 to 1,000. All Windfall tournaments give players a starting stack of 500 chips and each tournament will feature a prize pool which is randomly assigned and paying out between 2 and 10,000 times the amount of your buy-in.
Example: Let’s say, you decide to register for a Rs. 100 Windfall tournament. Once two other players have registered, the prize pool is randomly assigned and announced to players before the first card is dealt. The first-place prize will be multiplied between two and 500 times your buy-in, meaning you could turn Rs. 100 into anything between Rs. 200 and Rs. 50,000!
What are you waiting for?! Go play now!
Terms and Conditions:
1) In case of any disputes, BLITZPOKER’s decision is final and binding.
2) People aged 18 years and above can take part in the promotion where it is legally permitted.
3) All contests and promotions run on www.blitzpoker.com are under the sole preview of Esperanza Gaming Pvt Ltd. None of its affiliates and partners are in any way responsible or liable for the same.
4) The Company reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify any promotion/offer or any part thereof at its sole discretion at any time during its validity.
5) Participation in a promotion/tournament shall be treated as unconditional acceptance by the participant to all the applicable terms and conditions mentioned herein.
6) The Company reserves the right to end any promotional offer at any time, without providing notice, reason, or justification.
7) The decision of the Company with respect to all aspects of a promotion shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
8) For Additional Terms & Conditions please refer to Legal terms and conditions