1) Bonus Money/Cash will be credited instantly.
2) A player can redeem VIP Points at any point & there will be no expiration of points for active players.
3) Players can use VIP Points to directly buy into tournaments.
4) All prizes like gadgets, cars, and travel packages are inclusive of TDS.
5) The car prize will be the on-road prices basis the player’s registered address.
6) All prizes are subject to availability at the time of claiming the prize & Blitz Poker reserves the right to offer a similar valued product.
7) Players who do not log in for 90 days, their VIP Points will be reset to zero.
8) No Opt-in required all players can earn & exchange VIP Points.
9) Travel Package Details
a. Level 20 – Luxury Vacation for Couples – 3N | 4D (North Goa package with stay & return airfare)
b. Level 22 – A trip to Best Islands in Thailand – 5N | 6D (stay & travel included)
c. Level 27 – Return Airfare (Business Class) to Manila + INR 1,00,000 Real Cash
d. Level 28 – Barcelona Package for 2 Pax (Flights & Stay) – 7N | 8D
e. Level 30 – Soulmate Special – Lucerne, Interlaken & Zurich Holiday Package for 2 Pax– 6N | 7D (Stay & Flights)
f. Level 31 – Return Airfare to Nice (Monte Carlo) for 2 pax + INR 4,50,000 Real Cash
g. Level 33 – 3N | 4D Luxury Stay, Business Class return Airfare to Las Vegas for 2 Pax + INR 7,50,000 Real Cash
h. Level 34 – 3N | 4D Luxury Stay, Business Class return Airfare to Las Vegas for 2 Pax + INR 10,00,000 Real Cash
10) Current Royalty Treasure Points will be transferred as VIP points for players who have points received as part of Treasure promotion.
11) Current Royalty Cashback will be credited to a player’s account by 5th April.
12) All VIP Points will be reset on the 5th of April, 6:00 AM.
13) Blitz Poker / Esperanza Gaming holds the right to make changes in the current program without any prior intimation.
14) For Additional Terms & Conditions please refer to Legal terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions for TDS:
1. BLITZPOKER and Spartan Poker are a part of the Quadnet Poker Network. Deposits and cash outs for all poker rooms on the network will be made by Quadnet Poker Network’s parent company Quadrific Media Pvt Ltd.
2. Withdrawals on BLITZ are subject to withholding tax (TDS) as per applicable rates (i.e. 30% currently) which is submitted to the Indian tax authorities under section 194B of the Income Tax Act.
3. Cash outs from all the poker rooms will be added to calculate player’s TDS liability.
4. TDS will only be deducted on net winnings (Withdrawals till date – Deposits till date) from withdrawals during the financial year at the time of the withdrawal.
5. TDS will not be charged in case total withdrawal of player is less than Rs. 10,000 during the financial year. However, same shall be attracted in case total withdrawal of player is more than 10,000 during the Financial year
a. Player deposited Rs 5,000 till date of cashout and are withdrawing Rs. 9,999; there shall be no TDS as this is your first withdrawal below 10,000. However, continuing the same example say on day 2 you put in a request to withdraw another Rs. 5,000 (your deposit till date being 5,000 and withdrawal till date being 9999) TDS shall be applicable at 30% on the full Rs.5,000 and net Rs. 3,500 shall be paid post deduction of TDS.
b. Assuming you have deposited Rs. 20,000 till date of withdrawal and the withdrawals prior to today’s request were Rs. 5,000. If the withdrawal request is for or up to Rs. 15,000 – no TDS shall be deducted; however, if you withdraw 25,000 – TDS shall be deducted on the differential Rs. 10,000 @ 30% which is Rs. 3,000
7. Once a player reaches Level 4 – Champion, he or she is eligible for a TDS refund. As you level up you will receive more benefits as a TDS refund.
a. For Champion – BLITZPOKER will refund the TDS amount in the form of Bonus Money on 30% of net winnings of Rs. 15L per month in your account.
b. For Legend – BLITZPOKER will refund the TDS amount in the form of Bonus Money on 30% of net winnings of Rs. 30L per month in your account.
a. As a Champion you took benefit on 10 lakhs profit as 3 Lakhs Bonus Money, then your limit as an Legend would be 30 lakhs – 10 lakhs = Rs 20 lakhs
b. As a Champion you took benefit on 15 lakhs profit as 4.5 Lakhs Bonus Money, then your limit as an Legend would be 30 lakhs – 15 lakhs = Rs 15 lakhs
c. As a Champion you took Zero benefit then your limit as an Legend would be 30 lakhs – Nil = Rs 30 lakhs
8. A player will be eligible for the TDS benefits only if he/she maintains the player level at the time of withdrawal
This is Discount Scheme and may involve issuance of credit notes and/ or discounts accruing basis future games.