Quadnet Poker Network is India’s largest poker network comprising of BLITZPOKER, Spartan Poker & PokerHigh and Calling Station.
Following are some important points to note for the players playing on the Quadnet Poker Network.
1) How many accounts/IDs can a player have on the Network?
A player can have one account/ID per poker room on the network. Eg. A player can have an account each on BLITZPOKER, Spartan Poker, Poker High and Calling Station.
However, a player cannot transfer any amount from one Poker room to the other. For e.g. a player cannot transfer any amount from her/his account/ID in Blitzpoker to her/his account/ID in Spartan Poker or PokerHigh or Calling Station.
2) What is the policy for playing Cash Games and Tournaments from different Account/IDs across the network?
- A player is not allowed to play the same cash table from his/her different IDs across the network at the same time.
- A player is not allowed to play the same tournament from his/her different IDs across the network, even after busting out from other ID. Eg. If a player is playing a tournament from BLITZ and busts out, then he/she may re-enter only from the BLITZ ID and not from his/her Spartan/Poker High/Calling Station ID.
3) How is TDS calculated?
- Cashouts and TDS: Cashouts for all players on the Quadnet Poker Network will be made by Esperanza Gaming Pvt. Ltd. Cashouts for all players on the Network are subject to withholding tax (TDS) as per applicable rates (i.e. 30% currently) which is submitted to the Indian Tax Authorities under Section 194B of the Income Tax Act.
- Deposits and Cashouts will be summed for all accounts/IDs of the player who are with Spartan Poker,Blitz Poker and Pokerhigh Network only for purpose of TDS calculation.
- Cashouts will be made on all Bank working days.
4) When is PAN verification needed?
A player must complete his PAN verification at the time of first Cashout or when cumulative Deposit crosses INR 10,000, whichever is earlier.